3.01.2012

*Winners* Family Photo Contest

I would like to thank every one who joined the contest, voted for the contestants and liked my page.  Please remember to keep checking back for more contests!  I have a lot more planned. :)  There are also a few specials going for this month that are AMAZING steals.

Lastly, all contests receive 25% off your next family session (must be used by March 16th, 2012).  This does not apply to the winners.  





First Place Winner is:
 

 Sara McClure and her family!  Congrats!!!!  Please be sure to email me within 48 hours to claim your winnings, and to arrange your session time.















Second Place winner is:




 Angela Acevedo and her lovely family!  Congrats!  You have 48 hours to email me to claim your prize and to arrange your session time.











Thank you all and I look forward to freezing your special moments in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure your name and email address are filled out or I won't know who you are.